Operations Specialist - Music
Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
At Ticketmaster Fans come first. We care passionately about our fans interaction with our service channels and as the world's leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience.
In this role as General Manager – Fan Support you will report to Vice President, Fan support, Host markets as part of the global Fan Experience team. This is a Senior and Strategic position within the Ticketmaster Executive team which will shape how we interact with external customers to provide the highest possible level of service whilst working with internal stakeholders within the APAC region to meet the agreed overall objectives of the business.
As the General Manager – Fan Support, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Fan Experience and operations alongside the expansion of the APAC region. Leading a customer centric culture this role provides support, development and coaching to the team whilst enabling improving initiatives on key business metrics such as product rollout strategies that impact the Fan Experience team.
This role will have an ongoing focus on scale, constantly reviewing operations and processes whilst focusing on analytics on fan data and feedback (NPS, CSAT and other Customer metrics). Ultimately, these processes will allow us to measure efficiency on service delivery and add value to more clients and fans for less effort and cost.
The General Manager – Fan Support will have experience in managing and developing teams with the ambition to be experts in their field whilst implementing plans and initiatives to help retain great operators and people. You will drive feedback into the teams and have effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching and development opportunities for operators. You will work with the global Fan Experience leadership team on advancement in technology and tools whilst reviewing local strategies and driving efficiencies and cost savings through scale. You will ensure the effective delivery with our external outsource partnerships and technology providers for the region requirements. Working with all teams having customers right in the centre of everything we do so our performance and KPIs are met or exceeded .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This is a hands-on role and will require a mix of strong operational and business knowledge, strategic thinking, and the ability to communicate complex plans and solutions clearly and concisely to the wider business.
• Develop and execute departmental business strategies across the Fan Experience function, and where appropriate work together with other departments in their strategy development and execution.
• Provide meaningful insight to the market leads and wider senior leadership group to inform and guide business operations for FX and decision making.
• Work with the International FX team to enhance co-operation and implement best practice strategies across the Fan Experience functions.
• Make a positive contribution to the culture of and engage the teams with a strong feedback model.
• Provide operational guidance and work with Senior leaders across the region. This includes managing event related communication with staff, on sales, resourcing, and forward plans to manage workloads and peak periods.
• Promote a positive and proactive working environment for the Regional Fan Experience Team. Working across all markets to provide overall direction and leadership to the Contact Centre, with a specific focus on the motivation & development of your team on to meet & exceed their objectives.
• Drive a culture of innovation and excellence throughout the Regional Fan Experience Team. With a strong commitment to internal communications strategies to all staff. Mentoring, Support, training, and People Development
• Work with the other Ticketmaster function leads to enhance co-operation and best-practice sharing and to implement cross-company strategies to contribute to the success of the Global Ticketmaster business.
• Champion a Fan First culture, supporting the embedding of this into our business to improve innovation whilst reducing fan contact.
• Actively participate and where appropriate lead initiatives and projects which impact the APAC Region.
• Engagement with Senior leaders within the region to review and report on progress towards meeting business objectives and discuss future strategic direction.
• Report to Global FX teams, giving feedback in a timely manner on any required data, information or challenges faced within your region.
• Provide quantifiable data and recommendations on Fan Experience matters to support and influence strategy, decisions and initiatives to exceed KPI and strategic objective goals.
• Be accountable for fan and employee satisfaction through surveys and online feedback.
• Oversee the provision of an effective help site- ensuring accurate, up to date information is provided to fans.
• Ensuring long term sustainability by aligning business processes to match the overall customer experience with the customer expectations.
• Manage operating cost by continuously reviewing business measures against annual budget and working together with the finance team.
• When required, your team may be required to support the distribution process of fulfilling ticket orders for other departments in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
You will be required to demonstrate a high-level of business acumen together with knowledge, relating to the ticketing, events, or entertainment business.
• A proven track record in managing and mentoring teams of staff, building long term quality relationships and creation of value in a business division or area.
• Strong understanding of the value of face-to-face interactions and playing a key collaboration role in building FX reputation with the wider business.
• Extremely organised self-starter with a proven track record to multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to manage up (management), across (business divisions, clients, industry peers) and down (staff).
• Fluent in English
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Results orientated, experienced in achieving targets and implementing initiatives.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Proactive, driven and highly organised, able to manage to a constantly varying and challenging workload
• A calm and controlled approach to working in high-pressure situations with a number of different parties
• Analytical mind and proven problem-solving ability
• Strong use of initiative and can think on your feet
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
• Organises time effectively and plans for future needs, maximising the use of available resources.
• Clearly conveys goals and expectations to others; steps forward to confront difficult issues.
• Paves the way for
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2ovq-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.