B2B Operations Manager At Mune
Farringdon, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation
Department: Revenue and Banking
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Revenue and Banking Supervisor/Revenue and Banking Manager
Working Hours: Full time. 6 months fixed term contract
This position will be a support member of the finance team, reporting to the Revenue and Banking Supervisor.
The main task is preparing urgent manual payments and cash orders for GBP, USD and EURO accounts and also helping with journal postings and bank reconcilations.
Suitable candidates for the role needs to be able to work to deadlines and have excellent attention to details and have an understanding of finance/accounting principles - potentially through study or through previous experience in a similar team.
What it's like to work in the Team
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion which is music.
We are committed to working as a team and so support each other to achieve wins as a team.
We aren't very 'corporate', but we do expect high levels of professionalism in a relaxed environment.
A radio plays throughout the day to help us stay relaxed whilst working hard to ensure our goals and objectives are met.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Numerical and computer literacy
• Attention to detail
• Detailed and thorough approach
• Strong administration and time management
• AAT qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Promotes a positive and friendly culture
• Efficiency and accuracy
• Hard working with flexible approach
You may have experience in the following roles: Cashbook clerk, Accounts Admin, Accounts Assistant
What the role includes
• Review all daily payments requests and cash orders to ensure compliance with statement of authority and SOX
• Enter payments and upload AP BACS into HSBCnet Banking system and organize verification and release
• Daily maintenance of payment, cash orders and cheque summaries to ensure information is always accurate and up to date
• Posting floats expenses;posting journals and support team with bank reconcilations of 70 bank accounts
• To undertake any other duties as requested by line manager
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27TH MARCH 2023. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz893n-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.