jOB DESCRIPTION – Field IT Support Apprentice
Location: Angel, London, United Kingdom
Division: Business Operations, Field Technology
Line Manager: Senior Manager, Field Technology
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment runs an apprenticeship programme which aims to offer an alternative route for people into employment. The Apprenticeship offers on the job training and onsite assessment by an approved apprenticeship training provider, earning a nationally recognised qualification (EDI Level 3) at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Following the pathway of 'IT End User Support', we are currently recruiting for a Field IT Support Apprentice for a 24-month placement that will spend their time throughout the apprenticeship based in Angel, Islington, but with the opportunity to travel to other UK based venues or offices. You will potentially have the exciting opportunity to work onsite at our festivals during the summer months and therefore would be required to work some weekends.#LI-JCK #LI-Onsite
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• To present a professional contact point to receive and prioritise requests for assistance from internal and external customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a pleasant and efficient manner
• To log all calls, escalating if necessary, and keeping customer informed of updates
• To work closely with other support teams so that requests can be routed appropriately when the Service Desk is unable to find a resolution
• To carry out daily tasks according to the agreed procedure, and according to the shift rota
• To carry out hardware builds, installations as required by more senior team members
To complete individual learning records as required by the Apprenticeship provider on time, and to a good standard
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Minimum of 5 A* to C GCSE's (including Maths, English). (You may also hold qualifications to 'A' level or equivalent standard
• Basic knowledge of current operating systems including Windows 7 / 8 / 10 & OSX
• Basic knowledge of Desktop applications including Microsoft Office / Adobe products
• Interest in hardware troubleshooting skills particularly Dell / Apple / Lenovo
• Excellent communicator (written and spoken)
• Able to work flexible hours when required including evenings and weekends.
• A full UK driving licence is preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who have complete more than the first year of a degree are not eligible to apply)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• A positive attitude and a willingness to bring ideas to the team
• Organised, Diligent & Thorough
• Able and willing to acquire new skills, and apply them
• A methodical approach to problem solving
• Self-motivated, Pro-active, Enthusiastic, Confident and Personable
• Courteous and friendly manner
• Customer focussed
• Excellent time keeping
• Comfortable working as part of a team and with a wide range of people
• Flexible approach to work with a willingness to learn on the job
• Willingness to work hard
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising
While this is a great opportunity to gain experience in an exciting industry this is not a chance to see shows for free! You will be office based for the majority of the time and will be expected to adapt to a professional working environment. However as this is part of our Field IT team you will need to able to work flexible hours when required including evenings and weekends.
To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity you will need to have a minimum of 5 A* to C GCSE's (including Maths, English). You may also hold qualifications to 'A' level or equivalent standard - Candidates with qualifications above 'A' level or equivalent are not eligible to apply.
The successful candidate will participate in workplace activities over the duration of the Apprenticeship and will be assessed at regular intervals by an external Assessor. This will cover (but not be limited to) the following subject areas in order to complete the qualification:
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
• Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level)
• MTA Networking Fundamentals
• MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
• MTA Cloud Fundamentals
• One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b8ye-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.