Facilities Staff - Show Shift - Vibrant Music Hall
WHAT WILL THIS ROLE DO:
• Keep the venue safe and clean at all times, including but not limited to: cleaning and disinfecting all fixtures, floors, mirrors, doors and walls of restrooms.
• Setting, removing, changing and storing chairs, tables or whatever other equipment needed in the venue.
• Keep all guest facing areas free of trash.
• Restock restroom paper materials and hygiene products as needed.
• Keep work areas neat and orderly. Clean equipment and assist with other cleaning duties as assigned.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as collecting recycling or sorting trash to the correct place.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables, trash, lost items, etc.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 25 lbs.+ and occasional sitting.
• High school diploma or GED certificate preferred.
• At least one year of experience with housekeeping/cleaning preferred.
• Working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents.
• Attention to detail.
• Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xvqk-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.