We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to take on the Facilities Manager role at Leader Bank Pavilion. This position exercises overall responsibility for facility operations, physical plant and the management of facilities part-time event staff and all vendors. This is an exempt role reporting to the General Manager of the venue.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for managing all aspects of facility operations and maintenance, including but not limited to, front of house operations, preventive maintenance, third party contracting, limited governmental relationships, and staffing
• Recruits, hires, trains and supervises part-time staff/supervisors, including but not limited to: Maintenance, Cleaning, Restroom Valets, and all Vendors
• Oversees the onboarding of staff using the application Workday and ensures that all employee data is managed properly
• Develops and oversees overhead expense budget for related departments
• Assists, in coordination with the general manager, in preparation of annual operations budget
• Maintains and monitors records of all incident reports- investigates and manages all pending cases, including interviewing staff and attending arbitration hearings as necessary
• In conjunction with all management and other personnel, works to provide a safe and enjoyable facility for guests and employees including all Service Culture training
• Ensure optimum operating condition of all amphitheater equipment, such as crowd control devices and tenting
• Implementation and execution of all Live Nation policies, procedures, and programs
• Develops and coordinates an outgoing traffic and circulation plan with neighboring communities.
• Develop and implement recruiting program for seasonal event staff and other seasonal positions.
• Develop and coordinate the Injury Prevention Program for staff
• Development and maintenance of municipality relationships including police, fire, rescue, traffic and other departments
• Coordinate and manage subcontractors and third-party vendors to ensure safe, efficient and successful events
• Coordinate with Regional Facilities Manager to develop long term preventive maintenance programs, capital expenditure programs, and other asset protection and improvement programs
• Ordering of and proper storage of all venue chemicals and related data sheets per standards
• Other duties as may be assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in management preferred or experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum of two years' experience as Facilities Manager in a comparable division
• Previous experience dealing with police and public officials
• Previous supervisory experience managing large numbers of employees
• Previous experience with labor union contracts required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79ppq-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.