The Facilities Assistant will provide world class service with primary responsibility for providing general facility support including continuous monitoring of facility appearance and operations. Must be familiar with standard concepts and practices of office services (reception, mail/distribution, supplies, copy rooms, conference rooms) and facilities services.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
• Process and handle all incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring proper routing and labeling.
• Maintain logs for incoming mail from vendors, mail delivery to customers, and all packages.
• Assist Barista with serving coffee, tea and beverages during peak times.
• Provide absence coverage for Barista
• Handle special request mail responsibilities, such as UPS, Federal Express, and courier service.
• Research and follow-up with customers regarding tracking mail and/or packages.
• Keep copy stations operational, stocked and free from excess clutter.
• Assist in creating, tracking and resolving work tickets (internal and with building management).
• Relieve reception for lunch and work breaks.
• Assist with office moves and restacks; moving equipment and furniture to various areas.
• Maintain clean and professional reception area.
• Answer the main switchboard and transfer calls to the corresponding department.
• Ensure proper security protocol is followed by staff and guests; check-in and monitor visitors in reception area, provide access as necessary. Continuously communicate with security regarding the status of guests. Back up assistance with conference room reservations and assist with general meeting support as needed. (i.e. catering, guest check-in, etc.)
• Provide assistance to executives and assistants regarding messenger and food deliveries.
• Assist a variety of duties and tasks as directed.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• High School Diploma minimum, Associates Degree preferred.
• At least one-years of experience in related skills applicable to corporate mail room operations, front office reception and beverage service.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be sensitive, adaptable, professional, and articulate when dealing with others.
• Must be customer services driven.
• Knowledge of office services (reception, mail/distribution, supplies, copy rooms, conference rooms).
• Knowledge of current postal codes, procedures, and regulations; experience with UPS, Federal Express, and courier services.
• Ability to operate and maintain a variety of office equipment (copy machines, fax, computers, postage meters).
• Working knowledge Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Exercise judgment and discretion with regards to sensitive and confidential matters.
• Must be available for overtime and weekends for special projects and office moves/restacks.
• Professional behavior and appearance at all times.
• Ability to walk, stand and sit for periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and/or move objects up to 60 pounds.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropye1-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.