WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the travel and expense reporting of high level executives as well as to assist with general administrative duties.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Maintain and execute expense reports
• Coordinate travel logistics
• Greet and direct visitors
• Organize special events - schedule and coordinate dates, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities
• Manage daily schedule and calendar
• Support with document creation and editing (Power Point)
• Establish and maintain digital file storage
• Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects
• Serve as liaison between executive team and other departments as directed
• Coordinate all logistics surrounding client meetings
• Gather, enter and/or update data in records and databases
• Track all invoices and payments
• Attend meetings and record meeting minutes as needed
• Coordinate equipment purchases and maintain inventory needs for national initiatives
• Responsible for handling highly confidential information
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Must be competent in problem solving issues related to mobile devices as well as PC and Mac computers and must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written and must be able to actively and attentively listen.
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the executive and the company
• Preferred 3-5 years experience with a top record label, music agency, concert promoter, and/or artist management company
• 2-5 years experience as an assistant to a high level executive
• Experience booking travel for a high level executive in the US
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w7pz-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.