Company: Cuffe and Taylor
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: SVP Arts and Entertainment
Working Hours: Full time. Some additional onsite weekend/evening work might be required during summer festival season. Some travel potentially required.
The successful candidate will provide a high level of administrative and onsite support to the SVP Arts and Entertainment. Discretion, excellent communication, and great people skills are vital to the success of this role.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for diary management, scheduling, correspondence and preparation for meetings, travel logistics and general administration. Effectively communicating and interfacing with people at all levels inside and outside the company and within the music industry. Experience of working in a fast-paced business and extensive knowledge of the music industry is essential.
Cuffe and Taylor is a part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Demonstrable, previous experience in an EA role at Director or similar level with extensive working knowledge of the live entertainment industry, an ability to demonstrate good business acumen and an understanding of corporate governance
• Meticulous attention to structure, detail, and accuracy with strong general PA, planning and organisational skills
• Strong ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential
• Excellent command of written English, proficient in dictation with good copy accuracy
• Confident, assertive, and adaptive communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
• Great people skills and ability to form effective relationships, internally and externally, across all levels of business
• Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), must have a current working knowledge of A/V and smart technology and how to maximise for efficiency
• An ability to create standout, powerful and engaging presentations
• Can provide evidence of continued professional development
• Can demonstrate good networking skills and abilities to build relationships
• Confident and outgoing personality with high integrity
• Highly organised, self-motivated, pro-active, and capable of working under own initiative, always a few steps ahead
• Hands on approach with flexibility to adapt to different environments
• Exceptionally discreet and tactful, team player
• Conscientious, delivering, high quality work consistently
• Confident to solve problems, creatively, effectively, and efficiently
• Respond and adapt to changing priorities and urgent situations with a calm and controlled approach, always mindful of the end goal
What the role includes
• Provide extensive diary management and high level, supporting documentation for the SVP - including arranging internal and external meetings, virtual meetings, conference calls and events. Assist with effective, sharing of post meeting correspondence to all relevant parties
• Deliver, high level, critical task management for the SVP on business projects, screening calls/emails and providing key support in the prioritisation of tasks, progressing actions and work cross functionally and collaboratively across all departments
• Carry out administrative and private office assignments, finding creative solutions to problems and conducting competent research as required
• Provide professional liaison with artist's agents and management and Heads of Department across Cuffe and Taylor and Live Nation
• Using your advanced skills, provide in a comprehensive and concise format, competent research of the marketplace, to help identify potential market opportunities or develop existing products
• Assist the SVP with preparation of crucial company objectives, key performance indicators and supporting strategy documents
• Create executive itineraries and organise effective travel, accommodation and providing monthly reconciliation of expenses and credit card to the finance department
• Provide support to the SVP all duties related to the company Human Resource Management System
• Manage the SVP's guest ticketing and accreditation requests
• Collate information and raising purchase orders on occasion
• Additional duties as required by business needs and objectives
Cuffe and Taylor is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management. #CuffeandTaylor
WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS UNTIL JANUARY SO THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn476m-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.