The Executive Assistant to the Chairman and President of Business Operations supports those individuals in day-to-day tasks, managing calendars, and general administrative duties. This role requires someone who is highly organized, experienced, motivated with dynamic interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares presentations, reports, and materials, as needed
• Schedule meetings, conferences and appointments
• Coordinates, manages & maintains calendars/schedules and contact lists
• Makes travel arrangements and handle expenses
• Organizes and books group travel arrangements
• Coordinates event and seminar appointments and passes
• Compiles expense reports
• Develops agendas, minutes and action items for meetings
• Manages internal documentation and soft-copy filing systems
• Sorts and organizes in-box and prioritizes paperwork
• Provides general administrative support and performs diversified administrative duties
• Establishes & manages relationships with industry contacts
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and impeccable organizational skills
• Must have a minimum of 2 years administrative experience
• Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in French is desired
• Must have a high level of expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), particularly developing strong presentations with Powerpoint
• Possess a strong work ethic with a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment
• Must be able to handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment and confidentiality
• Ability to work independently and within a team to juggle multiple prioritized tasks
• Covid-19 Vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
Education & Knowledge Desired
• Post Secondary Education
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67yw0-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.