Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Megan Thee Stallion, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, LaMelo Ball, Saquon Barkley, Leonard Fournette, CC Sabathia and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via team contract negotiations, player development, artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a high caliber candidate for an Executive Assistant role - this person needs to be well-spoken, with strong verbal/written communication skills, and able to manage projects. Must be willing to handle both administrative responsibilities as well as more mundane tasks, such as meals and entry-level admin work with the utmost professionalism.
• Answer and transfer all incoming calls
• Must be able to run errands
• Coordinate guests for internal and external meetings
• Maintains reservations calendars for conference rooms and special projects
• Accept, sort, file, and distribute all mail and packages
• Place maintenance calls on equipment in need of repair
• Place stationary orders
• Maintains and updates subscriptions
• Submits building service requests
• Assist with event planning and registrations
• Filing, photocopying, and transcribing
• Ad hoc projects
• Bachelor's Degree is required
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as an assistant
• Proficiency and working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ideal candidate must present a professional and friendly image, excellent verbal and written skills, and be detail-oriented
• Candidate must also be a self-motivated individual, quick on their toes, and show initiative to go the extra mile
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2ejw-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.