The Core Entertainment is a full-service talent management company that focuses on investment and management in music, sports, film, television, and technology.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Forward-thinking, inquisitive, and committed. The Core Entertainment is looking for an experienced, high level Executive Assistant for the CEO and Founder of the company. The role will be based out of Nashville with some travel to LA.
Applicants must have strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. Ideal candidates will excel in a fast-paced environment while supporting strong personalities. Excellent benefits and intercompany growth opportunities are included in the position.
• Executive administrative responsibilities - manage business calendar, schedule internal and external meetings, submit expense reports, coordinate travel for CEO/founder
• Act as a point of contact for internal team, clients, and external partners - responsible for information flow, coordination of logistics for meeting, execution of organizational responsibilities as needed
• Drafts committee and leadership agendas; coordinates preparation of agenda materials; prepares agenda packets; posts agendas at meeting location and on website; emails links to agendas posted on website and mails hardcopies of the agenda packets; attends leadership meetings and electronically records meetings; finalizes resolutions; prepares actions and motions into minutes for approval at next meeting.
• Types correspondence and reports; drafts correspondence from rough notes; research issues and activities; assists in the creation of presentations; maintains confidential and administrative files
• Receive, screen, and follow-up all communications via phone, email, and mail
• Prepare extensive domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and
transportation reservations, mileage programs and upgrades with the ability to make frequent and last-minute changes.
• Manage and maintain artist calendars including coordinating and scheduling A&R/studio sessions, promotional activity, travel, meetings, etc.
• Attend and participate in company meetings, shows / events, as on-site support, and a representative of the company as required
• Purchases supplies for meetings and authorizes payment for travel, training, professional memberships, subscriptions, and to vendors and service providers
• Perform personal errands and task for C-level executives as required
• May provide administrative support and assistance with special projects for staff in other companies in CEO's span of control
• Previous experience in the Music Industry
• Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with social media platforms, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Soundcloud, etc.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs/spreadsheets
• Maintain confidentiality in handling and processing confidential information and data
• Work with accuracy and speed to meet strict deadlines
• Make sound decisions within established guidelines
• Analyze complex issues and develop and implement appropriate responses
• Use initiative and exercise independent judgment
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner
• Organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Establish, maintain, and foster positive and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8jy0-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.