Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for an Executive assistant to support the President / Chief Strategy Office of Live Nation Women and assist with administrative duties.
• Manage daily schedule and calendar.
• Coordinate all travel logistics, both domestic and international.
• Screen and handle telephone communications.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Organize special events - schedule and coordinate dates, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities.
• Maintain and execute expense reports.
• Review all mail correspondence and direct to appropriate parties.
• Support with document creation and editing (Power Point).
• Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects.
• Serve as liaison between the executive and other departments as directed.
• Coordinate all logistics surrounding client meetings.
• Gather, enter and/or update data in records and databases.
• Track all invoices and payments.
• Supervise and execute VIP ticketing for clients, partners, and associates as directed.
• Responsible for handling highly confidential information.
• Must have an interest in and passion for women's rights and issues in the workplace.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must be competent in problem solving issues related to mobile devices as well as PC and Mac computers and must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written and must be able to actively and attentively listen.
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the executive and the company.
• Preferred 3-5 years experience with a top record label, music agency, concert promoter, and/or artist management company.
• 2-5 years experience as an assistant to a high level executive.
• Experience booking travel for a high level executive in the US.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb8yo-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.