• Handle all day-to-day administrative responsibilities for the President; this includes and is not limited to scheduling and coordinating meetings, answering phone calls and other general administrative functions
• Calendar and coordinate meetings and keep President informed of any changes; produce agendas, prepare and review documents where applicable
• Manage expenses, including organizing receipts and submitting for reimbursement
• Review and distribute show informational sheets for Emporium Presents team
• Check show announcements, presales and on-sales for accuracy
• Pull insurance certificates for shows
• Get venue holds and build offers for shows
• Enter confirmed shows into Rome Booking system
• Review and edit co-pro agreements, venue & artist contracts
• Interface with marketing, ticketing accounting department
• General office management
• Must display sound, mature judgment and decision-making ability, including knowing what can be handled independently and what should be brought to the President's attention.
• Must have collaborative instincts and sense of humor
• Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and commitment to follow up and follow through
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently but also collaboratively as a member of a team
• Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines, while effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to deal with diverse and confidential information with discretion and good judgment
• Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Office 365 and G Suite for Business
• Other duties as assigned.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b80x-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.