WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide daily support to regional promoter, which includes but is not limited to:
• schedule and calendar upkeep
• communicate to the regional team in all departments (finance, production, marketing, talent, ticketing)
• build offers and show settlements
• book travel
• heavy phone and email traffic
• office ops schedule upkeep
• prepare leader for specialized meetings and industry functions
• field general inquiries and re-direct to regional promoter
• monthly expenses
• research projects (yearly business plan, annual report, customer service presentation, sponsorship and donations binder, court cases related to venue, etc.)
• process ticket request forms
• Provide general office upkeep, which includes but is not limited to:
• order and refresh office supplies
• receive/sign for UPS/Fed-Ex deliveries
• prep spaces for meetings
• Provide support to Finance team by submitting final finance reports for shows, creating all show files and submitting venue invoices
• Develop office systems, including venue accounting, on-boarding process for new employees, lost & found, charity donations, phone tree, IT-related systems
• Develop manual on office SOPs
• Develop venue templates for PowerPoint presentations, proposals, etc., in order to create distinct look for all outgoing venue correspondence
• Complete other duties as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Strong verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (ROME, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
• Ability to engage in positive interaction with co-workers, executives and high-level industry professionals; prioritize, organize, problem solve, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• Ability to multi-task daily, be organized, detail oriented, self-driven, forecast issues and handle last minute projects to meet deadlines.
• Proficient typing skills required (ability to type 60 wpm)
• A minimum of one year experience as an assistant with industry related experience
• Passion for live music
• Some travel required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqyjn6-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.