Full Time Job
Event Support Coordinator
- Full Time
The Client Services team is responsible for the delivery of exceptional ticketing service to clients (Venue & Promoter) through the effective management of client requirements. Working closely and collaboratively with both clients and internal stakeholders ensuring systems and process are delivered to ensure not only a positive client experience but also positive customer experience. The Client Services team are key to maintaining a strong and connected client relationship and plays a critical role in the development and implementation of ticketing strategies to maximise sales.
The Event Coordinator role supports staff in the State Office assisting Client Managers with event management requirements. The role is also responsible for various aspects of event day and box office administration. This is a 6 -month full time contract position.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• You will support Client Managers in ticketing jobs including reclassing, printing tickets, reporting, maintaining on-sale information.
• You will ensure all administrative duties are completed in the office including mail, ticket fulfilment and overall office maintenance.
• Provide onsite support for Box Office operations as required.
• You will ensure all box office administration is complete before event day, including price sheets, time sheets, event information forms, stationary, signage, balance sheets etc.
• You will ensure all box offices are set up correctly for ticketing on event day and assist in management of box operations on event days.
• Be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays.
• Adopt a team approach in order to maintain the quality and consistency of the team's output.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Demonstrating strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to accommodate and adapt to changing needs of the business in a highly pressured working environment. At the same time, proven ability to adhere to set guidelines and process adherence.
• Ability to accurately maintain checklists, databases and other documents ensuring quality assurance requirements are met.
• Ability to identify potential problems and identify solutions. Appropriately seeking information from higher source when required.
• I.T. literacy essential - Windows Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook) Familiarity and aptitude with a number of different ticketing systems, products and websites/apps. Typing skills with high accuracy
• Proven ability to effectively manage time to ensure training deadlines and business needs are met.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• I have good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
• I earn the trust of clients, co-workers.
• I deliver high quality work on time and on task
• I take the time to do things right
• I collaborate with others; I share information openly;
• I have a pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties;
• I have the ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team;
• I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others;
• I act with good intentions;
• I represent information and data accurately and completely.
• I have excellent time management skills.
• I have a calm, patient and professional manner.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Moshtix sells live experiences to Australasia's best music, sport, exhibitions and entertainment events. Founded in 2003, Moshtix stands for the fan, being first to market with e-ticketing in 2003 and introducing Australia's first authorised ticket re-sale platform in conjunction with the iconic Splendour in The Grass back in 2010. With more than 1.3 million active event goers in its database, Moshtix continues to feed the appetite for live entertainment, and remove the barriers between the artist and the fan to 'make live easy.' In 2019, Moshtix became a Ticketmaster company, part of Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) – the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media and Sponsorship.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83b76-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.