Budweiser Stage is seeking an Event Staff Supervisor The Event Staff Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Ushers & Ticket Takers within the venue. Duties may also include additional functions under the direction of the Event Staff Manager and/or Operations Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Direct and supervise Ushers/Ticket Takers and other employees performing similar services as directed by the Event Staff Manager or Operations Manager. Provide customer services by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• On an ongoing basis lead and train staff to include assisting in staffing positions to ensure that all staff members are well-informed on event specific details.
• Coordinate team rest periods in accordance with provincial and municipal law and help to find coverage.
• Assist management to ensure compliance with all venue policies and procedures to include all health safety regulations.
• Oversee productivity and work assignments of the Ushers and Ticket Takers and communicate with management (or designated Manager) any challenges and status of all assignments prior to the conclusion of the shift.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Venue Management team
• Enforce health & safety and support other departments with this primary function
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• 2 years of customer service experience in a live event setting
• Valid Smart Serve Certificate
• Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
• Strong relationship building and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs + and occasional sitting
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Stationary position for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; movement throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; ability to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; move up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83kem-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.