Human Resources Business Partner
Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Project Manager
Under the direction of the Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) SteerCo, facilitate the buildout of the ESG program, including activities related to climate change, human rights, employee engagement, diversity, inclusion & belonging, and legal, regulatory, and ethical responsibilities.
Drive the development and data preparation for the publication of LNE's ESG internal and external ESG reporting, disclosures, and communications.
Coordinate and support the completion of annual submissions to third-party ESG rankings and recognitions and rating agencies (such as MSCI, CDP, Sustainalytics, and ISS).
Ongoing internal and external stakeholder engagement.
• Report to the EVP, Operations with a dotted line report to both the VP, Corporate Communications and Social Impact and the Sr. Director, Global Ethics & Compliance.
• In collaboration with the ESG Steering Committee, develop the narratives for the ESG strategy and initiatives, tailored for stakeholder audiences
• Collaborate with internal teams to determine and prioritize the Company's near-term and long-range ESG vision to coordinate existing cross functional actions into an overall ESG strategic plan
• Own, lead, and collaborate on projects end-to-end including developing project milestones, gathering business requirements and functional specs, delivering guidelines and requirements, refining scope to meet deadlines, and tracking dependencies.
• Contribute to the creation of internal and external communication plans to advance ESG related initiatives.
• Monitor global ESG trends, provide insights to leadership and recommend program changes, and educate internal stakeholders.
• Ensure ESG initiatives are progressing in accordance with ESG Strategy and Targets by maintaining the ESG roadmap and project plan driving accountability for achievement of goals and metrics.
• Coordinate responses to rating agencies and surveys, such as SASB, TCFD and ISS and coordinate reporting for and selectively project manage social impact and green initiatives.
• Coordinate the sourcing and validation of ESG data and content for reporting and responses to stakeholder queries.
• Coordinate with Investor Relations to execute a coherent ESG strategy to articulate to investors
What the Person will Bring
• A passion for making a difference on ESG issues and related issues
• Strong organizational skills and program management skills – possesses the ability to successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to adapt to different formats (press releases, annual reports, website, etc.)
• Excellent analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel and comfort working with large, complex data sets
• Experience managing multiple priorities and finding creative solutions to complex challenges
• Demonstrated ability to work closely and communicate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders in large global environment spanning multiple time-zones in order to meet organizational goals within deadline
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
• Passionate and willing to learn
• Experience in environmental, social, or governance issues, corporate sustainability, or related fields preferred.
• A working knowledge of leading ESG frameworks; SASB, TCFD, CDP, etc. preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
CO Hiring Range*: $86,000 - $100,000
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88opq-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.