Beverly Hills, CA
This position will coordinate the merchandise offering, pricing and promotions for direct to consumer channels for select high profile music artists.
Direct to Consumer Merchandising
• Manage the Artist's official store for 15-20 artists
• Determine web merchandise offerings for selected artists utilizing the merchandise offering from Licensees, Tour and Wholesale divisions.
• Work with the marketing team to create marketing campaigns, initiate product selection and execution of e-mail and social media promotions.
• Follow eCommerce best practices when building, maintaining and merchandising the stores – SEO, promotions, Pricing trends, etc.
• Work with the client reps, the companies clients and the creative team to keep the stores current and in-line with the artists vision and needs.
• Update the positioning of the product to keep the artist merchandise offering fresh.
• Liaise with our partner warehouses for to ensure accurate and timely receiving of goods, and to assist with customer service as needed.
• Manage the inventory, purchasing of goods and logistics involved with running the stores.
• Assist with product development for clients and stores.
• Previous eCommerce experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Possess a positive work attitude with the ability to work on many projects at one time.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary and be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Work experience in music and/or fashion industries a plus
• Photoshop + Web Design skills a bonus, but not required.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.