Social Media & Communications Strategist
Beverly Hills, CA
Who we are:
Faculty Management and Productions is an Artist Management, Live Tour and Experience company that oversees the 360-degree activities of its entertainment clients, licenses Global brands for development and has oversight of their touring activities. We partner with talent to create live tours and experiences, as well as incubate and create unique IP in-house for immersive events, live attractions, and tours.
We are based In Los Angeles, California and are an Artist Nation Affiliated Company.
Who you are:
We are looking for a detail-oriented, creative self-starter who will bring their years of experience marketing live events and/or attractions to our fast-paced and passionate team
This person can expect to manage the growth of national and local marketing/publicity for our projects.
What you'll do:
• Manage tour advertising and promotional creative assets such as Press Releases, Ad mats, Electronic Ads, Digital ads, Email outreach, Video Content Creation
• Manage national campaigns and promotion for tour announcements and on-sale strategies
• Serve as the liaison to publicity firms and arrange appearances by talent to support touring activities
• Create digital paid and promotional strategies for targeted digital ad buys and promotional efforts
• Oversee local marketing and publicity efforts in tour markets
• Liaise with 3RD party promotional partners to aid in publicity for tour activities, such as discount channels, bloggers, media partners
• Create and manage social media strategies for the purpose of brand growth, ticket sales, and customer service
• Supervise video shoots and video editing for promotional purposes
• Oversee all website domains
• Support tour sponsorship and fulfillment obligations as needed
• Assist with the B2B publicity of faculty activities as a company
• Contribute to the creation of added value consumer upgrade options such as VIP packages
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 5 years of previous Marketing experience in related to tour marketing, promotional marketing, public relations activities that have prepared you to successfully perform the job described above.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to artist management.
• Work well in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions.
• Entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office: word processing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint, Slack, Airtable, File sharing platforms
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw88zk-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.