JOB DESCRIPTION – Support & Operations, North America Field Operations Director
Location: North America regional hub cities listed below
Division: Support & Operations
Line Manager: Vice President, North America Field Operations,
The Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations center of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
The Field Operations team is responsible for supporting clients and employees and driving efficiencies and best practices while remaining focused on client satisfaction.
The Field Operations Director is responsible for providing leadership for employees and delivering outstanding support, vision and guidance for their region. This includes accountability for client and fan satisfaction, meeting agreed upon service level standards, driving efficiency, and improved employee performance. The Director will work closely with the centralized teams to coordinate all installations, upgrades, and training. They will regularly meet with Account teams and the client's senior management to develop and implement support service plans. The Director will also manage budgets, purchasing, and hiring. The Field Operations Director is a key member of the leadership team within Operations and is charged with strengthening Ticketmaster's client relations and increasing client satisfaction.
Support & Operations – Field Operations is a team that continues to evolve and innovate with new approaches to supporting our clients, our fans, our employees, and our products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide vision and direction for Area Managers and regional teams.
• Evaluate and manage performance within their direct reports and entire organization.
• Interview and hire new staff
• Train, coach, and mentor staff
• Manage employee development
• Monitor service levels provided by staff
• Assure Area employees are functioning at high levels and implement knowledge and learning strategies as needed
• Build consistency across Areas and Client Support organization.
• Build and cultivate excellent client and interdepartmental relationships.
• Develop strategies to continually improve support while reducing costs.
• Budget and financial forecast responsibilities.
• Reduce client support requirements through evaluation of support levels and coordinate the delivery of appropriate training internally and externally
• Conduct regular client meetings whereby best practices are reviewed, recommendations are made, and employee mapped feedback is gathered
• Define and implement OKRs and metrics
• Communicate regularly with Segment leadership and directors in order to assure client relations and support is at high levels
• Determine programs for employees to help drive their knowledge base of client business practice
• Evaluate the team skill set to assure employees are mapped appropriately to the right clients
• Continually evaluate the area level structure in order to evolve regularly
• Compile quarterly operational reviews with each ear and present to Client Support Leadership
Product and System Support
• Remain current with software to include: Archtics, AccountManager, TM Host, TM1 Apps, and all related products.
• Oversee support provided to the client for all TM systems and products
• Oversee installation and product deployment routines between local and national teams
• Research client/customer challenges about service levels
• Review specific issue details reported by the client
• Work with National/Centralized support groups to expedite problem resolution
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• BA or equivalent experience
• Client Support or Area Manager Experience.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in ticketing industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
• Demonstrated success in operations, client relations, and project management
• Experience with higher level Ticketmaster system skills is required
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Direct experience managing a team of over 10 client support staff.
• Proven track record of innovation and leadership across teams and across all TM departments.
• Proven track record of project management where projects have had an impact on all Client Support Areas.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Sound judgment and critical thinking abilities
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to select, manage, and lead a team in a growth oriented, fast paced, changing environment
• Good listener with outstanding interpersonal qualities
• Highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, and produce outstanding results
• Lead by example; effective in working with and through others
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81bn9-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.