Director, Business Development
New York, NY
Director, Business Development (Commerce Media)
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for smart, curious, and motivated individuals to join our growing team as we build the next generation ticket merchandizing platform sitting at the intersection of live events, fan data, digital media and performance marketing. You possess strong analytical and communication skills and thrive in a team-oriented work environment. You are experienced in working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to deliver strategic solutions meeting clients' marketing goals. You also have experience in ecommerce, digital merchandising sales, and/or account management with a proven track record of client success.
You will be the client facing product expert partnering with account management / marketing to educate and evangelize the new business to clients enabling event marketers to most effectively sell tickets to the world's largest ticket buying audience. With the goal of driving incremental ticket sales and maximizing ROAS for clients, you will introduce TAN as a new digital performance marketing tool as part of an overall strategy to optimize clients' existing media mix and ad performance.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Serve as a product expert / evangelist
• Educate & pitch current and prospective clients working with sales and account management
• Drive adoption and usage of new product
• Lead client presentations and product demos
• Work closely across internal teams such as marketing, product and sales to ensure a consistent approach with clients
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3+ years' experience in digital media sales
• 7-10 years of digital advertising experience; programmatic and/or cost-per-click sales experience preferred
• 4+ years of B2B sales experience
• Retail media & ecommerce marketing experience is a plus
• Experience building new customer relationships
• Business development experience working with media agencies and large advertisers
• Analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qw7x-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.