Quebec City, QC
In the role of Engineer III, you will work for the TM1 Entry team on critical application components that are used for the configuration of entry scanners, entry settings, and attendees report. This application is essential to Ticketmaster's business, providing solutions for clients such as the NFL and some of the biggest venues on the planet.
Under the TM1 Entry team, you will design and develop software code. You will actively participate in the overall solution and frequently identify enhancements. You will use your skills and experience to take initiatives, solve problems, resolve roadblocks.
You will work with a large variety of technologies and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible for the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Design and develop React component
• Develop on a Java Spring Boot stack
• Develop on AWS
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
• Interact with Product/UX to develop features
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• 3+ years of development experience
• 3+ years of experience w/ Agile methodologies
• 2+ years of working full stack
• 2+ years of experience in DevOps
• Experience with modern UI frameworks such as React or Angular
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Java, Springboot, Maven
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with production
• Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
• Bilingual: French, English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• You are autonomous and proactive
• You are passionate about technology and transformation
• You are self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious
• You are comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• You are excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.