Quebec City, QC
In the role of Developer III, you will work for the TM1 Identity team on delivering a rock-solid SSO, Identity and entitlements platform that will be used by every business clients and partners of Ticketmaster. You will actively participate in overall solution and architecture design of the systems supported by your team.
While working under general supervision of the Identity team leader, you will use your skills and experience to take initiatives, solve problems, resolve roadblocks and advanced troubleshooting techniques in order to fulfill the service objectives. You will transform the Identity platform iteratively to bring it inline with today's best practices while introducing and promoting new and simpler integration patterns.
You will work with a large variety of technologies on multiple projects and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible of the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Design and develop an Identity platform supporting a vast number of users and services by offering SSO and ticketing-system-agnostic entitlements services
• Participate in architecture design towards achieving a simple, maintainable, ticketing-systam agnostic, reliable and reusable Identity platform
• Modernize on-premise services and legacy code
• Implement stories and execute the product roadmap
• Document and train fellow team members on support procedures for your systems
• Join oncall support rotation
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Experience with modern UI framework such as React or Angular
• Experience with authentication/authorization standards (OAuth, OpenID, SAML)
• Experience with backends leveraging Java, Springboot and Maven technologies
• Experience improving and supporting legacy systems
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
• Bilingual: French, English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Autonomous and proactive.
• Passionate about technology and transformation.
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
Vous transformerez la plate-forme d'identité de manière itérative pour la mettre en conformité avec les meilleures pratiques d'aujourd'hui tout en introduisant et en promouvant de nouveaux modèles d'intégration plus simples.
Vous travaillerez avec une grande variété de technologies sur plusieurs projets et ferez partie d'une équipe DevOps & Agile, responsable de la livraison complète de bout en bout de nouvelles fonctionnalités, y compris les tests et le support de production
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yqm1-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.