Day To Day Manager
Beverly Hills, CA
• Who we are:
Faculty Management and Productions is an Artist Management and Live Tour and Experience company that oversees the 360-degree activities of its entertainment clients, Licenses Global brands for development and oversight of their touring activities, Partners with talent to create live tours and experiences, and incubates and creates unique IP In-House for immersive events and live attractions and tours. We are based In Los Angeles, California and are an Artist Nation Affiliated Company.
We are looking for an experienced day-to-day manager for established music artists. This individual must have 4+ years' experience working with high profile artists. Must have experience in pop music and touring activities globally as well as working with labels on music releases. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and most importantly, the ability to prioritize and multi-task under extreme pressure in a fast-paced environment. A high degree of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with manager's business as well as personal contacts is essential. Seeking someone who is always ''one-step-ahead'' and can handle a full slate of projects and maintain organization at all times. Ideal candidates must demonstrate good common sense, be reliable, trustworthy, and capable of handling high-stress situations in a calm manner.
Responsibilities: Examples and not inclusive…
• Assist with planning and implantation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
• International diary management across multiple time zones, including promo schedules, travel bookings, sorting visas, accommodations, and itineraries.
• Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information for: record labels/publishers/agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
• Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Coordinate artist's daily diary
• Ability to create and maintain budgets for artist activities
• High level of understanding of social media platforms and admin support of artist social posting
• Schedule high volumes of calls, zoom meetings, meetings, and conference calls between multiple parties in different time zones
• Advance shows and put together travel itineraries - liaise with travel agents and booking agents
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
• You will be exposed to A-list talent and high-profile clients, so professionalism is a MUST!
• Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful
• Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
• At least 4 years' experience in music or entertainment
• BA/BS degree required
• Must have a car and valid driver's license
• Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs/spreadsheets, File Sharing Platforms, Slack, Zoom
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
• Label experience
• Experience in pop music
• Understanding of the Global Live Touring Business
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8mom-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.