Director, Licensing and Clearance
Beverly Hills, CA
Title: Day to Day Manager
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Manage, oversee and execute the daily business operations of an A-List artist's career.
• Manage and execute artist's long term and day to day schedule.
• Identify and pursue all opportunities to help artist's increase their fan base and generate new revenue.
• Manage budgets, timelines, and deliverables for short and long-term projects across all sectors of artist's career including, but not limited to, music, touring, brand partnerships, digital, and marketing activations.
• Collaborate with artist's ensuring all opportunities are explored and executed per artist's creative vision.
• Advance shows and put together travel itineraries – liaise with travel agents and booking agents.
• Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist and teams ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information: record labels/publishers/agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
• Assist with planning and implantation of all aspects of the artist's career, including global release schedules, promotions, social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
• 4+ years of experience in talent coordination, artist management, event planning, touring and production.
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
• Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
• Agile, disciplined approach to managing processes.
• Self-motivated and solution-oriented with an ability to prioritize workload, independently and in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.