WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is looking for a highly resourceful College Associate to bring their passion for live music, knowledge of analytical solutions and the drive to use data to solve real world business problems to join the Analytics & Product team.
The Analytics & Product team is tasked at creating next generation data analytics and supporting the campaigns of Live Nation's Media and Sponsorship division. This team empowers sales, marketing, research and product functions with analytical solutions that support the team's goal to help enhance the concert going experience of millions of music fans by connecting them with world-class brands. Join us in bridging the online and offline world by showcasing your creativity through data and technology.
You will assist on enhancing the data products powered by the myriad of data assets available to the Analytics & Product team. This ranges from improvements to existing dashboards, extracting new insights from big data sets, and providing guidance on improving data quality. The College Associate on the Analytics & Product team should also expect to be involved in a variety of brand campaigns at different parts of their respective life cycles.
Program Duration: Wednesday, May 29 – Friday, August 16, 2024
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work closely with team to understand day-to-day priorities
• Explore relevant trends within datasets using SQL or R/Python to be shared both internally and as part of campaign deliverables
• Participate in building and design of new product pilots
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or a recent graduate
• Interest and relevant coursework in analytics, business intelligence, data engineering
• Knowledge of SQL syntax and experience debugging queries for accurate results
• Experience with analytical techniques and the ability to apply them to business solutions
• Strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb331-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.