In the role of Developer I, you will work for the TM1 Events team on critical application components that are used for the B2B event management solutions. This application is essential to Ticketmaster's business, providing solutions for clients such as the NFL and some of the biggest venues on the planet. You will actively participate in overall solution and architecture design of the systems supported by your team.
While working under general supervision of the TM1 Events leader, you will use your skills and experience to take initiate, solve problems, resolve roadblocks and advanced troubleshooting techniques in order to fulfill the service objectives. You will transform the TM1 Events application iteratively to bring it inline with today's best practices while introducing and promoting new and simpler integration patterns.
You will work with a large variety of technologies on multiple projects and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible of the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Under general supervision develop Angular component.
• Under general supervision develop on a Java Spring Boot stack
• Under general supervision develop on AWS
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
• Interact with Product/UX to develop features
• Participate in architecture design towards achieving a simple, maintainable, ticketing-system agnostic, reliable and reusable
• Implement stories and execute the product roadmap
• Document and train fellow team members on support procedures for your systems
• Join on call support rotation
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Experience with backends leveraging Java, Springboot and Maven technologies
• Experience with modern UI framework such as React or Angular
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with production
• Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
• Bilingual: French, English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• You are autonomous and proactive.
• You are passionate about technology and transformation
• You are self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious
• You are comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• You are excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv16qj-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.