In the role of Developer I, you will work for the Entry team on critical application components that are used for the configuration of entry scanners, entry settings, and attendees report. This application is essential to Ticketmaster's business, providing solutions for clients such as the NFL and some of the biggest venues on the planet.
Under the TM1 Entry team, you will design and develop software code. You will actively participate in the overall solution and frequently identify enhancements. You will use your skills and experience to take initiatives, solve problems, resolve roadblocks.
You will work with a large variety of technologies and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible for the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Help in developing robust highly scalable architecture with solid monitoring and alerting capabilities
• Develop on a Java Spring Boot stack
• Develop on GoLang
• Help in develop on AWS
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Java, Springboot, Maven
• Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
• Bilingual: French, English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Autonomous and proactive.
• Passionate about technology and transformation.
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1omve-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.