WHO ARE WE
WHO ARE YOU
Highly creative, with a passion to bring people together as a team and then drive their success.
We are seeking a multi-faceted copywriter to join our creative team in Los Angeles to help us promote the biggest and best in live entertainment. You'll be adept at executing the Artists voice across multiple channels while collaborating with various internal stakeholders. A nimble mind, proactive attitude and, of course, a way with words, are all essential. Previous experience in entertainment is a major plus.
As a key contributor to the in-house creative team, in this role you'll be responsible for maintaining and helping to shape copy for all paid media. You'll need chameleon-levels of versatility: We partner with product, tech, marketing, and business strategy teams to deliver top-tier work across channels that touch all entertainment segments, including music, sports and the arts.
You should be open and looking to develop new skills and eager to learn, with an intuitive grasp regarding the balance between both micro (editorial attention to detail) and macro (high-level brainstorming), while remaining open and receptive to feedback.
• Write clear and error-free content that reflects the voice of live and artist brands, maintaining Live Nation brand and company message throughout creative
• Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
• Collaborate with marketing + management to confirm overall message, brand voice, and target audience
• Develop, maintain, and organize copy content pertaining (but not limited to): email, social, digital activations, concerts marketing initiatives, and more
• Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
• Work with stakeholders to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations, proposing copy concepts in an engaging way
• Convey a rich story/visual experience targeted to concert artists and various audiences
• Work closely with team leads to adapt talking points into clear and engaging narrative/visual layouts
• Deliver content for approval in a readable, easily digestible format - keeping track of requested revisions and suggesting alternative creative options
• Passion for live entertainment
• 3–4 years' experience of copywriting experience in-house or at an agency
• Compelling multi-disciplinary copy portfolio
• A working knowledge of current trends in music, the arts and sports
• Familiarity writing across platforms from digital to experiential to print
• Proofreading experience with a familiarity of standard AP style and/or brand guides
• Strong competence in G-Suite, project management platforms, and presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote + other solutions
• Proven ability to adapt writing to various artist styles and consumer audiences
• Ability to present concepts clearly and to work closely with co-workers, applying creative solutions to strategic business problems
• Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks/projects at the same time
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a keen attention to accuracy
• Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems
• Committed to continuous learning and personal development
• Ability to work independently as well with a team
• Social media or content marketing experience a plus
Education & Knowledge Desired
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to learn and efficiently use project management software/tools.
• Experience with digital asset management systems and workflows.
• Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy95bk-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.