Tour Marketing Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
The Contracts Administrator will support the management team with legal operations for Live Nation's destination events. This role will manage vendor and artist contracts and COIs for each event. Ideal candidates should be dependable, organized, detail-oriented, consistent in their work, and able to manage multiple deadlines. Experience with contracts is strongly preferred. This candidate will join our expert team of passionate travel and music lovers. We produce intimate and exclusive experiences where everyone's a VIP and no detail is overlooked.
This is a remote, part-time position from August 29th, 2023 to April 2024.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage, coordinate, and review event-related contracts
• Work with legal and operations teams to ensure contracts are accurate
• Collect and review necessary/applicable documents such as Certificates of Insurance, invoices for contracts, and payment details
• Maintain a detailed log with status updates and contract details
• Coordinate the on-site execution of legal waivers for various event-related activities
• Oversee vendor Third Party Risk Management assessments
• Coordinate vendor sign-off documents for on-site operations
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of Paralegal experience or relevant experience in a legal or insurance industries
• Strong understanding of contracting and professional services agreements
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through abilities
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Ability to work quickly while under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to, prioritize, organize, motivate, problem solve, follow up, and communicate
• Ability to maintain, control, and communicate deadlines, roadblocks, and escalations as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk7m2q-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.