Live Nation Canada, Inc (LNC) is the largest concert promoter in Canada producing more than 1,000 events annually with offices located in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa.
The key responsibility of this role is to review and coordinate execution of all contracts for Eastern Canada. This includes ensuring insurance and deposit requirements are completed as needed to support each contract.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Review and perform markups to artist and venue contracts
• Prepare and coordinate artist and venue deposits
• Prepare and coordinate insurance requests
• Work with legal department regarding contracts as required
• Support completion of vendor contracts as needed
• Set up electronic show files
• Maintain contract filing systems
• Provide daily reception/front desk coverage
• Provide administrative support as required
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma, or related working experience
• Previous experience in an office environment or administrative background is preferred
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous and detail oriented
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and a general level of computer fluency
• Customer service focused and team player approach
• Able to work comfortably with all levels of the organization, as well as external partners
• Quick learner coupled with ability to follow instruction and established processes
• Curious in nature, able to respond to changing priorities and work independently
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0b6o-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.