Title: Content Operations Manager
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We're seeking a Content Operations Manager who will serve as a key member of the Roc Nation Equity Distribution Team. The Content Operations Manager will collaborate with the Client Team, the Technology Team, and our DSP partners including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Pandora and others to ensure the successful flow of content from our clients to our DSP network. This person will grow the DSP network by onboarding new partners, improving our delivery success metrics by analyzing errors, and keeping Equity Distribution informed of changes in the DSP landscape.
• Monitor delivery pipelines to DSP partners and troubleshoot delivery errors.
• Manage & troubleshoot all client uploads.
• Respond to client inquiries related DSP delivery issues as needed.
• Ensure metadata is set up correctly to allow delivery to all stores
• Work with Content/Support team if/when changes to releases are required
• Keep Release Calendar up to date with the latest releases.
• Document the ingestion process of each DSP partner.
• Collect, organize, and keep up-to-date all DSP documentation, including XSD and XML specs.
• Execute scripts or manual workflows when necessary to repair errors.
• Track the quality of deliveries to key DSPs and report to management.
• Liaise with DSP partners to gather feedback on potential delivery improvements.
• Improve delivery procedures and suggest delivery system improvements wherever possible.
• Act as the internal expert on our DSP network, knowing all pain points, opportunities, and major events.
• Meet regularly with the Product team to inform overall product strategy.
• Liaise with Project Managers to set up releases
• Must have at least 5 years of experience performing and managing or directing content related operations.
• Practical experience working with music content and DSPs.
• Knowledge of digital music supply chain.
• Knowledge of music rights societies and content requirements.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.