ABOUT OUR TEAM
Our team is composed of Editorial Content & Social experts with a goal to share the magic of live music to fans all over the world via amazing, exclusive content. We capture emotive, unique moments that celebrate artists and delight fans with bespoke storytelling. We do this by collaborating with artists, tour marketers and Creators to plan, create and distribute editorial content that fans can't see anywhere else and can't wait to share with their friends.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a confident, highly organized Social & Content-obsessed Coordinator who will support the entire Content Marketing team to deliver always-on content production and editorial storytelling across a variety of marketing channels. You are a detail oriented, relationship driven individual who is passionate about content, social and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment, adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time and comfortable taking direction from multiple stakeholders and personalities while remaining calm under pressure. You are a strong communicator, passionate and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and bags of initiative. A self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
• Maintaining our Editorial Content Calendar on a daily basis, including plugging in touring data from multiple sources (e.g. Emails, Asana, Distribution plans, etc) and monitoring ongoing changes in information
• Support Senior Social Director and Social agency for day-to-day management of Social content calendars (FB, IG, TW, TT, YT) and ensuring all touring information is shared with relevant parties
• Keeping a finger on the pulse of music and culture, spotting storytelling opportunities and Social trends to bring to the team for consideration
• Contributing to creative brainstorms including artist pitches, new Social Content series and repeatable formats to live on Social and in PR partnerships
• Putting together clear and informative creative briefs between Tour Marketing team and Content team and briefing our agency
• Helping to organize assets within Box folders from shoots, archive footage and artist-led content provided by various sources
• General team organization support including diarizing team meetings, updating production team contact sheet, and any other ad-hoc requests (as approved by your line manager)
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
• Highly organized
• Proven ability to adjust priorities based on new information, meet deadlines, and successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in a fast-paced working environment
• A creativity mindset and problem-solving attitude
• Understanding of Social Media and Creative, Influencer marketing and PR
• Understanding of Content production, and ability to self-shoot on-the-fly mobile phone content for concerts and events for our feeds
• Have knowledge and able to stay on top of evolving trends on all primary Social platforms (above) and also research and educate the wider team on emerging platforms
• Ability to work well with a team
• Analytical and problem solver
• Desire to learn, adapt, implement current and future creative, content and social trends
• Expertise in Asana or similar project management tool is strongly preferred
• Proven knowledge of trends across social media and within each particular social platform
• Experience working with Social Media Tools (Sprinklr, Spredfast, Sprout, Later, Keyhole, Julius and/or other similar software) a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r065e8-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.