WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation's Content Studio is looking for a Content Coordinator to help produce branded and artist web content for various sponsorship programs, artist tours, and editorial series for Setlist.fm. You will support the team in a variety of ways in the following areas: operations, creative, production, post-production, digital and editorial. Key responsibilities include: tracking projects from beginning to end, brainstorming and producing creative materials (decks, scripts, briefs, etc.) in collaboration with a team, conducting research, pre-production planning, managing contractors, submitting expenses/invoices, and updating shared trackers, calendars, and Slack channels daily. Candidates should be comfortable operating at a fast pace while juggling multiple projects, possess exceptional attention to detail, and help the team stay organized and on track. Staying up to date with social platforms and video trends is a must. You possess strong organizational skills and a familiarity with a variety of project management tools.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Track the status of all projects from beginning to end, and proactively communicate updates on Slack, shared Google trackers, Production Calendar and email
• Collaborate with creative team to produce pitch decks, product one-sheets, content briefs, story outlines, video scripts and other creative materials
• Participate in creative brainstorms and distribute meeting notes
• Research brands, artists, locations for shoots, etc. during pre-production planning
• Collaborate and help manage relationships with Brand Managers, contractors, vendors, and various stakeholders
• Maintain master budget trackers and submit expenses and vendor invoices
• Carry out all assignments in an organized and timely manner
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience as a Coordinator in content and/or digital marketing -- agency background a plus
• Demonstrate technical, creative and professional expertise
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess an eye for presentation layout and design
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Keynote, Powerpoint, and Excel
• Proficiency in Google suite (Sheets, Docs, Cal)
• Has proven track record leading project organization and tracking
• Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools is a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66jk9-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.