Position Title: Manager – Employee & Guest Experience Reports To: Manager - Operations
Location: Cellairis Amphitheater at Lakewood, Atlanta, GA: Hourly
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Live Nation is seeking an Experience Manager for the (insert venue name). The position will directly report to the venue General Manger. The Experience Manager will be responsible for administering various corporate and venue designed programs to support employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals. This is a seasonal, full-time position from February to October working up to an average of 40 hours per week. Hours by week will vary depending on business needs at the time.
• In partnership with the venue General Manager, this position is responsible for administering employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals.
• Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with employee engagement and guest service.
• Partner with the venue's Guest Ambassadors to create Miracle Moments at every show.
• Will be lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the corporate office.
• Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event and demonstrated during and post the event.
• Will be the venue's brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
• Administrator for the guest service, recognition and employee training system(s).
• Administer anniversary service awards and other employee recognition and guest service programs.
• Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the General Manager.
• Lead the end of season employee opinion survey for the venue.
• Research best practices and collaborate with the General Manager to develop venue opportunities to increase employee engagement, increase guest satisfaction.
• Help facilitate new employee orientation.
• Manage applicable venue service program budget and process vendor invoices.
• Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience required.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Detailed oriented, highly organized, energetic, a self-started and a good communicator.
• Taps into their creativity to create band member and guest materials and to problem solve.
• Serves as a good listener.
• Comfortable drawing out or collecting feedback from all band members.
• Has a natural interest in helping others and a heart for service.
• 1+ years' experience working with employee reward and recognition preferred.
• Public speaking or group facilitation skills a plus.
• 3+ years office experience.
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Hiring Practices The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nq38-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.