Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation .
The R ole:
Several responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of food for artists and backstage crew
• Performing basic food preparation tasks, which include washing, peeling, and cutting fruit and vegetables, seasoning and slicing meats, and preparing sauces and salads.
• Setting up dining and buffet areas as per the catering manager's instructions.
• Taking inventory of ingredients and catering supplies
• Loading and unloading food, tableware, and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles.
• Appropriately storing clean chafing dishes, tableware, platters, and equipment after each catering event.
• Answering guests' catering-related questions during events and addressing all complaints.
• Set-up / Clean-up of dining areas before and after meals, including dishwashing
• Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
• Preferred interest in culinary arts (not required)
• Available for long shifts, including nights and weekends (typical show day runs about 16-18 hours).
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
• You must be reliable, extremely responsible and have a positive attitude.
• Must show complete discretion about work.
• Background check required.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal form in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv827j-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.