ABOUT OUR TEAM
Our team is composed of Editorial Content & Social experts with a goal to share the magic of live music to fans all over the world via amazing, exclusive content. We capture emotive, unique moments that celebrate artists and delight fans with bespoke storytelling. We do this by collaborating with artists, tour marketers and Creators to plan, create and distribute editorial content that fans can't see anywhere else and can't wait to share with their friends.
WHO ARE YOU?
A highly organized self-starter who understands the full life cycle of Social and Editorial campaigns driven by storytelling. Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know how to build a brief but also have some secret design skills to make an eye-catching presentation. You keep stakeholders informed and get what you need from external vendors. On top of all that, you stay up-to-date on pop culture and music – not just the popular artists, but emerging and exploring various genres.
As a company, we have 4 tentpole fan focussed campaigns a year to drive ticket sales to our shows. We support those campaigns by creating bespoke, editorial and social content, with and without artist participation. We also create bespoke content for cultural campaigns (i.e. Pride, Black Music Month, Hispanic Heritage Month). We are looking for a highly organized person with a strong understanding of Social creative, who can work in a fast-paced environment and work cross functionally between teams as well as external agencies and vendors to lead emotionally driven, content led campaigns. Reporting into the Senior Director, Social & Editorial, and collaborating closely with the overall Marketing Strategy lead, you will manage the entire life cycle of these campaigns - from the brief and creative development to ensuring content is published on time and gathering post-campaign analytics.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Excellent experience and understanding of Social strategy and Creative
• Knowledge of digital content, social media platforms, influencers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in a fast-paced working environment
• Project management skills - ability to multi-task and communicate effectively and drive projects forward
• Proven ability to adjust priorities based on new information, meet deadlines, and successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment
• Able to earn trust and buy in from stakeholders at different levels of the organization, organize feedback and gain approvals
• Experience working collaboratively with various internal teams and managing external agencies
• Up-to-date knowledge of pop culture, music, live events
• Have passion for music, past experience in the music industry preferred
• Presentation building skills (slides) - graphic design skills a bonus
• Building out creative briefs
• Briefing agencies and external vendors
• A creativity mindset and problem-solving attitude
• Ability to work well with a team
• Analytical and problem solver
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• 5+ years professional experience in a similar role
• Based in Los Angeles or New York
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xpbx-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.