C3 Presents is currently looking for an Event Travel Coordinator to join the Travel team. This position assists the Travel Director and Travel Manager with hotel and travel logistics for entire company with specific focus on events and festivals. Coordinate and submit all travel related expense reports on behalf of C3 Directors. Assists Festival Directors with the meeting set up, management, agenda creation and distribution
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists with staying up to date with staff travel date changes and special requests on each event simultaneously; efficiently communicates updates and changes with Travel Director and hotels
• Sends out event staff and contractor hotel confirmations and information, sort responses and date changes effectively to all parties
• Assists with the onboarding and training of staff to the Concur Travel and Expense system
• Coordinate and submits credit card charges, reconciliations, and payments for C3 directors by creating expense reports, reimbursement requests and submitting to accounting with follow up on payment processing. Working effectively in Concur and C3PO system
• Completes hotel direct bill applications and/or credit card authorization forms with follow up on approvals. Submits for deposit request per event if needed.
• Responsible for preparing a master arrivals and departures manifest for airport transportation of festival and event staff for each event and business travel. Communicates airport transportation plan to event staff.
• Assists to create housing and travel forecast/needs report based on previous years event housing data
• Assists with booking flights and managing itinerary changes for event staff travel as needed
• Creates travel reports and reimbursement requests for every event
• Reconciles event staff hotel invoices against master staff rooming list; addresses any billing errors with the hotels; submits to accounting for payment. Follows up on payment processing.
• Effectively interprets hotel contracts terms and conditions to prepare master staffing rooming list spreadsheet template
• Travel related research projects
• Assists C3 festival directors with meeting management, communication to event staff and meeting agenda
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Experience in the hotel / travel industry preferred
• Experience maintaining expenses and expense report management preferred
• Ability to work efficiently within MS Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and eager to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Good time management skills
• Positive and approachable attitude
• Ability to travel if needed
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
C3 Core Competencies
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92y57-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.