The Digital Guest Experiences Associate Manager position is the ultimate guide and first impression that our patrons will interact with daily. They will be a hub of information for a roster of North American events. They provide day-to-day execution for each of the C3 festival brands in their care, bringing the brand to life with human interaction. The position is an integral contributor to the execution of the digital customer journey, interfacing with other C3 departments, external vendors, event staff and festival guests, as necessary.
• The ultimate responsibility is executing and providing superior customer service on behalf of C3 Presents
• Manage & execute correspondence through Guest Services email accounts (Zendesk)
• Manage & execute correspondence with Marketing Contest Winners via Guest Services email account
• Manage & execute brand/festival messaging for FAQs (ZenDesk Help Center) keeping all FAQs updated, accurate and update/build out festival backend with approved messaging
• Work with cross-functional team to manage & execute creation of information-based landing pages that guide and inform patrons prior to arriving at a C3 festival
• Generate /write clear and concise answers / copy to our customers' questions for all our North American events
• Execute on-site Guest Services team (as needed) in generating proper and accurate patron messaging for festivals
• Assist Marketing Department in with feedback and collaboration onsite with guest service needs related to social media interaction
• Assist in creation of training manuals and help facilitate trainings and meetings, as needed
• Assist Guest Services Department in all areas of Guest Services per event, as applicable
• Other duties, projects and events as assigned
• Experience working in a customer service role for events
• Experience setting up and configuring answers to common questions for event patrons
• Experience working large events/ music festivals and understanding the staff roles and common patron issues
• Experience training new employees how to use internal computer systems
• Attention to detail, organizational, administrative and time management skills a must
• Project Coordination skills: ability to plan, adhere to timelines, be responsive to other team deadlines
• Excellent clear and concise writing skills in English
• General knowledge of and experience in festival/event operations
• Solid computer skills, including database management (Zendesk, social platforms, slack) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote)
• Able to navigate the organization to find and get approval for all answers to our customers
• Great attitude, eager and inquisitive nature, tenacious demeanor and self-motivator
• Ability to thrive in a high-demand, high-pressure, fast-paced and adaptable environment
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure, multi-task, and handle unexpected problems
• Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends for an extended period of time.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or 2+ year of applicable experience in related industry (preferred)
• Strong desire to help people get the answers they need in a timely manner
• Curiosity to stay on top of best practices in the Customer Experience industry
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
C3 CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro5p8p-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.