Junior Creative - Design
New York, NY
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
THE BRAND MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Brand Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic-minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
The Senior Brand Manager leads day-to-day relationship and activities of Live Nation's strategic marketing partnership with our top corporate brands within our team's portfolio of management. This role will be directly involved in maximizing the value of the client relationship and performance of client's entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
• Client Relationship Service
• Program Activation & Performance
• Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
• Team Management & Development
• Innovation & Growth
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage a portfolio of clients across multiple categories
• Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, detailed knowledge of client's industry and business, impeccable program delivery and client
• Establish and grow relationships with key client contacts outside of the day-to-day relationships
• Develop and grow relationships with key Live Nation teams (i.e., Digital and social media, Promotions, Talent, Content Production, Legal, Finance, Research, etc.) to ensure the desired program delivery and results for clients
• Support VP, Brand Director, Sales lead, Creative Solutions, and Integrated Marketing team, with developing strategic roadmap, creative programs, and business development/growth opportunities for key client relationships
• When required, review and edit relevant deal points and contracts for potential client programs and actively work with Sales and Legal to complete contract process
• Ensure delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, measurement, and reporting and proactively resolve any challenges with asset delivery
• Serve as key point of contact for all client specific financials including overall profitability, projections, and program budgets, including tracking expenses and identifying savings
• Lead key client meetings throughout the year, in-person and over phone – i.e., mid-campaign reviews, end of year recap/renewal discussions, etc., including development of presentations for meetings
• Oversee for all on-site activities for venues, festivals/venue, custom events, artist experiences and hospitality programs including coordination with venue staff, festival production leads, and/or third-party activation agencies
• Fully understand the Live Nation Digital ecosystem, and work directly with LN Digital Planning team to ensure all digital media programs are fully executed and optimized
• Development and delivery of program recaps in a timely manner, with analytical business results and key insights to improve and grow the business
• Assist clients in achieving ROI goals that will ensure maximum renewal opportunity
• Explore marketing trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to add value to sponsorship programs
• Support department wide development initiatives
• Additional responsibilities as requested from Manager and/or Senior Management as requested
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Background & Experience
• 4+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, advertising or activation agencies
• Must have agency AND event experience, music industry experience a plus
• Record of success building, selling, and delivering innovative marketing programs with measurable results
• Experience with marketing programs that blend physical and digital components preferred
• Work with recognizable global brands preferred
• Success working with cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of consumer and market research with ability to implement into decision-making and management
• Track record for developing and growing client relationships
Qualifications & Skills
• Passion for excellence and executing high-profile marketing programs
• Superior project management and organizational skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• Ability to proactively identify potential problems and utilize sound decision making to implement the best solutions, relying on managers to provide input and solutions only when necessary
• A proactive, collaborative team-oriented working style
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Deep curiosity about emerging marketing trends and ability to integrate into client programs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Strong passion for music, including knowledge of current/relevant artists and industry trends
• Ability to travel 30% of time or more in season, often nights and weekends and occasionally without significant advanced notice
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nxbn-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.