Executive Admin Assistant
Location: Miami, FL
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
A small music company is seeking a Bookkeeper/Accountant with potential to grow into a CFO position. The position is based in Miami, Florida headquarters and will be play a crucial role in the future growth and success of the company. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly-motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
• Assist with day-to-day accounting and finance requirements
• Complete monthly, quarterly, and yearly reconciliations
• File supporting documentation
• Record all financial activity in QuickBooks
• Create and distribute invoices
• Perform monthly reconciliation of accounts receivable including following up for payments.
• Receive, obtain approvals, and code Accounts Payable invoices before sending to AP Department
• Assist and drive for month-end close deliverables
• Organize and report travel & entertainment expenses for each division
• Assist in the organizational processes of the finance department
• Track and maintain legal matters and expenses per case
• Track and maintain construction project costs and submissions
• Ad-hoc projects and reporting
• Bachelor's degree required with prior work experience bookkeeping for a small business preferred
• Advanced Quick books knowledge/experience
• Motivated self-starter with a team-oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Quick familiarization with all primary business contacts (internal and external)
• Must foster and provide healthy work environment, and adapt to an entertainment culture
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, and Outlook
• Must be excellent in Microsoft Excel
• Willing and eager to learn all divisions of the business
• Must be detail oriented
• Able to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.