The Booking Coordinator will support the Regional President and other talent team members in all aspects of buying responsibilities including preparation and distribution of offer sheets, administrative support, talent research and prospecting.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Create and prepare deal sheets in Rome
• Obtain holds from venues and place and release holds in Rome, working closely with internal Touring department as well as external clients
• Obtain all details and show information from artist representatives and internal Touring/Booking departments and act as communications liaison between artist and venues
• Coordinate with artist and internal staff to set up all announce and on sale dates
• Complete and distribute Show Confirmations and Event Status Sheets to internal staff, venues and partners
• Update and maintain offer templates, venue and artist info in Rome
• Create reports as needed and distribute to pertinent internal and external stakeholders
• Execute artist contracts and venue leases per company guidelines and return to artist agencies and venue partners
• Complete artist deposit payments
• Complete artist and venue show settlements night of show and post show as needed. Deliver all completed settlement information to finance team
• Manage show files to ensure all essential documents are present prior to day of show. Including but not limited to headliner and support contracts, riders, and W9's.
• Assist with industry and guest ticketing requests and serve as liaison on site as needed
• Complete expense reports and book travel as needed
• Answering phones
• Schedule and calendar upkeep
• Prepare agendas for various calls/meetings
• Other administrative duties as assigned
Research and Talent Prospecting
• Research new, up and coming artists, and distribute info to Lead Booker and rest of the booking team
• Serve as a key member of the booking team, participate in meetings and discussions, deliver new and exciting ideas on artists, processes, and best practices
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• A minimum of 2 years experience as an assistant is preferred.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook (including group scheduling) and well-versed in Excel and database programs and ability to work with accounting and financial departments.
• Ability to navigate internal sales admin system for most daily tasks.
• Music industry or talent agency experience highly preferred
• Experience with systems such as Ticketmaster and SalesForce is a plus
• Ability to engage in positive interaction with co-workers, executives and high-level industry professionals; prioritize, organize, problem solve, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• Ability to multi-task daily, be organized, detail-oriented, self-driven, forecast issues and handle last-minute projects to meet deadlines
• Ability to navigate the internet as a communication and research tool.
• Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Fast learner with a strong work ethic and a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment.
• Must be able to handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment.
• Ability to work independently and within a team to juggle multiple prioritized tasks.
• Experience with contracts a plus but not required.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Eagerness to support others (in venues and office).
• Ability to multi-task in a fluid and busy environment.
• Passionate about live music and the music industry.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwooy2-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.