Box Office Attendant
Las Vegas, NV
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 6 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for a highly organized, experienced, motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills!
This individual will assist Live Nation _________ office and liaise between departments in day-to-day tasks, concert booking procedures, venue calendar bookings and managing relationships in the live event industry.
• Make travel arrangements and handle expense report processing for senior executives
• Answer phone lines for President, Senior Vice President of booking, Vice President of booking as needed
• Manage ticket counts and report on sale ticket counts and final show settlements
• Schedule/coordinate meetings, conference calls and appointments
• Assist in handling financial arrangements (show deposits, settlements, tracking expenditures and budgets) for events in various venues
• Assist in processing of venue contracts, artist contracts and co-promote agreements for events
• Compiling and maintaining all event show folders with contracts, Certificates of Insurance, and general event correspondence, including final artist and venue settlement information
• Gathering and distributing show information to venues, staff, and artist teams
• Help coordinate office outings, office parties, etc.
• Live event coverage as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
• 1 – 2 years of previous administrative work
• Strong attention to detail
• General music and industry knowledge
• Eagerness to support others (in venues and office)
• Fast learner
• Well versed in Excel and database programs and ability to work with accounting and financial departments
• Ability to multi-task in a fluid and busy environment
• Willingness to work overtime on events outside normal office hours when appropriate
• Experience with contracts-a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2vbb-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.