We are looking for a highly organized, experienced, motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills!
This individual will assist Live Nation Las Vegas office and liaise between departments in day-to-day tasks, concert booking procedures, venue calendar bookings and managing relationships in the live event industry.
• Assist in handling financial arrangements (show deposits, settlements, tracking expenditures and budgets) for events in various venues
• Assist in processing of venue contracts, artist contracts and co-promote agreements for events
• Compiling and maintaining all event show folders with contracts, Certificates of Insurance, and general event correspondence, including final artist and venue settlement information
• Gathering and distributing show information to venues, staff, and artist teams
• Make travel arrangements and handle expense report processing for senior executives
• Answer phone lines for President, Senior Vice President of booking, Vice President of booking as needed
• Manage ticket counts and report on sale ticket counts and final show settlements
• Schedule/coordinate meetings, conference calls and appointments
• Help coordinate office outings, office parties, etc.
• Live event coverage as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
• 1 – 2 years of previous administrative work
• Strong attention to detail
• General music and industry knowledge
• Eagerness to support others (in venues and office)
• Fast learner
• Well versed in Excel and database programs and ability to work with accounting and financial departments
• Ability to multi-task in a fluid and busy environment
• Willingness to work overtime on events outside normal office hours when appropriate
• Experience with contracts-a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp54ko-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.