Farringdon, United Kingdom
MUNE is a global wellness company, elevating the lives of individuals in their workspaces, homes & on-the-go through transformational trainer-led experiences. Operating in partnership with Ticketmaster & Live Nation as Mindful Nation, as well as through the MUNE App featuring thousands of guided sessions, MUNE's mission is to make meditation accessible and an integral part of your daily routine.
B2B & App Operations Manager involves a dual-focused pursuit of bringing MUNE's services to individuals & communities on a global scale. A successful candidate will be driven and project-focused, willing to take responsibility for a large operation with lots of moving parts. You'll be overseeing schedules and support for MUNE's trainers and clients around the world, as well as managing back-end App operations - requiring a strong administrative ability and problem solving skills, in addition to organisational aptitude. The day-to-day will combine a passion for promoting wellness with a readiness to take on new challenges, helping in MUNE's mission to provide an all-purpose tool-kit to navigate life's ups and downs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Leading operations for Mindful Nation - our corporate Meditation programme with Live Nation and Ticketmaster
• Working with 32 TM and LN offices around the world to provide regular comms and support to points of contact
• Producing and circulating marketing materials
• Working with contracted guides to ensure smooth delivery of programmes to clients
• Managing schedules for guides, including seasonal events
• Collate materials for weekly and monthly reports
• Processing monthly invoices from guides & third-party contractors
• Assist with back-end operations for the MUNE App
• Managing uploads for classes and playlists in-app, as well as seasonal promotions
• Assisting with content ideation and sourcing classes
• Conducting regular quality checks - Provide administrative support to the CEO and members of the team
• Working with the team to curate content for the App and associated brand outlets
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk17p0-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.