We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of transactional and entry-level Accounting. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Maintain and record routine accounting transactions such as Ticketmaster and Groupon pushdown reports.
• Work with local box office teams to ensure accurate and timely recording of daily box office sales for multiple venues.
• Create project numbers for new events in Oracle.
• Processing of A/P invoices, manual checks, and wires
• Vendor set up and maintenance
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Produce monthly reports and accruals
• Prepare credit applications
• Process recurring payments
• Prepare and record journal entries
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Zero to two years comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ze90-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.