Ancillary Sales Team (Part-Time)
Note: This position is part-time, seasonal with hours from April thru September.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre is looking for fun, energetic and music-lovin' people to fill this season's job openings. This is a seasonal, hourly position that works concert days only. Training begins in April and the season concludes in September. Employment can carry over to the 2025 concert season.
The ancillary sales team is a fun and unique position inside our venue. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for sales of the additional amenities that the venue has to offer, such as our Comfort Lounge, Rockstar Parking, Seat Upgrades, Ticket Specials and Lawn Chair Rentals. This team will work closely with the Ancillary Manager and Box office Manager to determine what offers will be available for each show, and how this will be communicated to our guests. It is the perfect position for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working independently while still being part of a team.
• Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue.
• Communicate daily specials on Premier and Rockstar parking, future ticket specials, and seat upgrades.
• Sell, distribute, collect and organize lawn chairs throughout the venue.
• Assist Ancillary Manager in setting up and breaking down signs, tables and tents as needed.
• Handling large amounts of money and balancing till at the end of the show.
• Participate in post-show clean up including picking up and sorting trash, recycling and compostable materials.
• Position requires constant walking, standing and occasional sitting in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions; lifting/carrying 25+ pounds.
• High school diploma/GED preferred.
• Must pass pre-employment background check
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgement, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays, including late evenings.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.rockandrolljob.com to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6w6on-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.