WHO ARE YOU?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
As a Night of Show Ancillary Seller, you will be responsible for communicating to guests about additional amenities that the venue has to offer, such as Premier Parking, Fast Lane, Lawn Chairs Rentals, VIP Seating and VIP Club Access, etc.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue.
• Promote and sell all the various promotions or upsells offered at each event, such as Premier Parking, Fast Lane, Clear Bags, Blankets, Lawn Chair Rentals, VIP Club Access, VIP Seat Upgrades, Cabanas, Reserved Lawn, etc.
• Assist Ancillary Revenue Supervisor in setting up and breaking down cabanas, signs, tables, tents, etc. as needed.
• Examine tickets or passes pre-purchased to determine authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
• Handle credit card transactions according to Live Nation's audit guidelines
• Balance out at the end of each shift with a supervisor.
• Inventory - all physical items must be counted prior to the start of the event and again at the end of the show
• May fill in temporarily with another department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Ancillary Revenue Manager or venue management.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this includes collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or
reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• This roll is part-time, seasonal and requires evening and weekend availability.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications preferred
• Prior sales or cash handling experience is a plus
• Familiar with iPhone and iPad technology.
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
• A strong attention to detail, outgoing personality, sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+, and occasional sitting in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d566n1-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.