Coordinator, Social Media
Ak-Chin Pavilion is seeking a Schedule / Payroll Administrator. The Schedule / Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring schedules are completed and departments are appropriately staffed for events. In addition, they are responsible for processing and maintaining payroll records in accordance with Live Nation payroll policies. This role acts as an administrative assistant to the Operations Manager and General Manager, completing office tasks and providing customer service over the phone.
This is a seasonal, part-time position from March - November working an average of 30-35 hours per week. Hours per week will vary depending on show schedule and business needs at the time.
• Ensure all departments are adequately staffed for every event
• Monitor and manage payroll
• Accurately submit all hours worked for team members into payroll system for timely processing
• Actively oversee staffing numbers with backup plans for hiring throughout the summer if needed. In addition, actively monitor attendance numbers and communicate staffing changes to department supervisors
• Assist as needed with various shipping and tracking, etc
• Ensure record keeping and proper filling of; Pre-Event Inspection Reports, Event Related Incident Reports, Workman Comp/General Liability Claims
• Answer and return guest phone calls and provide customer service assistance
• Other office-related tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager and General Manager
• 1 years' plus of administrative experience.
• 2-3 years' plus of work experience in a comparable role.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Great attention to detail and ability to work against deadlines.
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
• Position requires sitting, typing, walking, and occasionally lifting 25 lbs. plus using proper lifting techniques.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background,
apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g69199-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.