Las Vegas, NV
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Responsible for coordinating all activities of the Las Vegas office, reporting to the SVP of Vegas Residency business.
• Assisting in the building of artist deal sheets for submittal to appropriate artist agency/management for review and discussion
• Coordinating with various venue personnel to secure date availability for specific events, finalizing various deal points related to certain shows (rent deals, merchandise deals, etc), and processing venue agreements and coordinating insurance needs prior to events
• Processing of all venue contracts, artist contracts and co-promote agreements for events under the responsibility of the business unit
• Artist & Building Settlements for high volume of shows from small theatre type shows to amphitheater/arena shows
• Show Cash ordering/handling/reconciliation
• Show Check preparation & distribution
• Put together advertising packages to be presented in settlements
• Coordination in obtaining Certificates of Insurance for all events under the responsibility of SVP
• Various follow up and discussion with agents and managers on elements of event in order to help facilitate event confirmation
• Schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences and appointments
• Answer phone lines and maintain and update calendar of events
• Make travel arrangements and handle expense report processing
• Assist in the organizational process associated with marketing invoices and promotional letters
• Motivated self-starter with a positive, team-oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Quick familiarization with all primary business contacts (both internal and external)
• Must foster and provide a healthy work environment, and adapt to an entertainment culture
• Strong computer skills, college graduate preferred
• Detail-oriented and strong organization skills a must
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxp5-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.